The Afinia AFI-L801 Printer features industry-leading cost of ownership and a high-impact, full-color output at 60ft/minute, 8.5″ width, and 1600 DPI resolution. The Afinia AFI-L801 Printer is an industrial web-fed inkjet solution, which is ideal for short to mid-run inventory and product identification applications. The Afinia AFI-L801 Printer is ideally suited for bringing high-resolution, vibrant, full-color label printing to product identification applications at an ultra-low cost-of-ownership. The L-Series has an integrated un-winder, holds 1.25 liters of ink to support large runs and has easy access doors for fast, simple media and ink replacement.
- Print speed of up to 304.88mm (12″) per second or 18 meters per minute
- Print resolution of up to 1600 x 1600 dpi
- One year limited warranty
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet 10/100 data connectivity
- Dye based ink in 5 individual 250ml CYMKK color ink cartridges
- Under 10 seconds warm start time to first label
- Universal internal power supply
- Barcode PQ:
1D Barcode at least Grade B (Code39) with 10mils bar width
2D Barcode at least Grade B (PDF417) with 10mils cell size
- Gourmet Food Labels and Tags
- Water Bottle Labels
Accessories and Others:
- Integrated Unwinder with enclosure for paper dust removal standard for < 8″ OD label roll with 3″ core
- Built-in automatic cutter
- Size: 18.9″ (W) x 19″ (H) x 21.1″ (D) (480mm x 485mm x 535mm) (Approximate)
- Weight: 83 lbs./37.6 KG (Printer only)
- GPIO Capability – GPIO is developed to coordinate the printing of
labels with an external process in a production workflow. Using this
protocol, the printer receives a print job but will not print until it
receives a signal from an external device.
- Optional rewinder available
- Bartender Basic included. Pro Version upgrade available.