With the Colordyne CDT-1600 C Printer, print on demand has never been easier. Using digital print allows you to eliminate pre-printed label inventories and reduce costs. In one step, add color to your tags and labels, integrate variable data, and print what you need, when you need it.
Designed for secondary and logistics labeling, as well as private labeling and branding, the Colordyne CDT-1600 C Printer is the fastest digital color tag and label printer in its class. Powered by Memjet technology, the Colordyne CDT-1600 C prints at 12 inches per second, with print quality up to 1600 x 1600 dpi.
- Print speed of up to 304.88mm (12″) per second or 18 meters per minute
- Print resolution of up to 1600 x 1600 dpi
- One year limited warranty
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet 10/100 data connectivity
- Dye based ink in 5 individual 250ml CYMKK color ink cartridges
- Under 10 seconds warm start time to first label
- Universal internal power supply
- Barcode PQ:
1D Barcode at least Grade B (Code39) with 10mils bar width
2D Barcode at least Grade B (PDF417) with 10mils cell size
- Gourmet Food Labels and Tags
- Water Bottle Labels
Accessories and Others:
- Integrated Unwinder with enclosure for paper dust removal standard for < 8″ OD label roll with 3″ core
- Built-in automatic cutter
- Size: 18.9″ (W) x 19″ (H) x 21.1″ (D) (480mm x 485mm x 535mm) (Approximate)
- Weight: 83 lbs./37.6 KG (Printer only)
- GPIO Capability – GPIO is developed to coordinate the printing of
labels with an external process in a production workflow. Using this
protocol, the printer receives a print job but will not print until it
receives a signal from an external device.
- Optional rewinder available
- Bartender Basic included. Pro Version upgrade available.